Wednesday 4 March 2015

Blog check 3

"HI Esther

Just in case you haven't seen it on promonitor, here is your feedback from blogging health check 3 which was done over half term.

Esther you’ve only done 2 posts since your last blogging health check! You must make sure that you are still blogging while you are doing practical work. You have written some good reflections on your filming but you need to do so more regularly. You posts could also be more detailed. Think about the success of costumes and locations, any changes that you are making, interviews with the cast and crew. You should also display the photos you have taken while filming using flickr, photo-bucket etc.

I can see that you have already started doing this but let me know if you have any questions.
Phoebe"


Yet, I can't really say this was useful, as I didn't manage to get any blogs done before she reviewed my blogs, as I was in and out of hospital after my operation. So it lead to a slow production in my blogging. However, I feel that now, I'm up to date and would have preferred to get a heath blog check now but it's too late so I'll just have to assume I'm on track

No comments:

Post a Comment