Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tomorrow and some reflection.

Tomorrow I plan to finalise the editing of the title sequence. Hopefully by the end of our media lesson, everything will be set in stone. Which means all the shots arranged properly, as well as the re-formatting of the tracks. But obviously, if I feel as though more work needs to be done, I will stay behind and get it done, until I'm happy with the finish product. And throughout the evening, I aim to get through any blogs that I need to do or re-do(as in add more information). Just so that I can feel as though I've enough to be proud of. Hopefully by Friday's deadline, everything, including he blogs will be done and we can finally stop gaining grey hairs and stressing ourselves out. Its so crazy how all of this is coming o an end and that it's a shame that I didn't take it that must seriously until now. Which hopefully isn't too late, and wont reflect badly on my grade/attainment. But all in all, it's been an interesting and crazy few weeks, with all our challenging/conflicting personalities, whiles trying to work together effectively. But never again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment