Sunday 8 March 2015

New Skills and Mindset


During this whole experience , i have learned allot about myself . Firstly that I can do well under pressure ,as on the final day of editing , I and another group member was able to finish the editing on our own , with many problems arising for the two of us . 
Another thing I  have learned is that planning is really important . Although we did create a plan and stuck to it . When we found that problems had occurred that needed our attention more then our planning stage did , that we had to sort that out first , which kept us behind on the editing stage . We still did them . However we turned it all around and was able to finish a title sequence which I can happily say I am really proud of . 

So next time I am planning to make something involving the stages we had to complete , I can do it much easier now knowing that best ways to do things and the if problems occur what to do and what not to do to sort them out . 

No comments:

Post a Comment