Sunday 8 March 2015

Overview Of Our Title Sequence Project

Making this title sequence has really tested and stretched me to develop my skills and knowledge when it comes to planning, filming and editing. It has also encouraged me to become a quick thinker when issues arise. i have realised that working in a group requires a lot of hard work and communication whereby relying on group members can put you in a vulnerable position (which is why i enjoy individual work more). During this time i have learnt more about how to use final cut pro and motion which i am happy about because it is skill that I can use for my hobby. Overall, this project has taught me a lot about my technological and communication skills. Our final piece came with a lot of disadvantages but watching all the work that we did together in order to create it was rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment